Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

It was so nice to have a few days off for Thanksgiving. My cousin Ron was in town from Indiana. It's fun when he comes to town. We get together almost every night. While he was here we went dancing a few times which was a blast. I love to go dancing. It's always a great time til you get some nasty dude trying to dance with you. It was fun with Ron because he kept all the gross guys away. We played poker all the other nights he was here. It's fun to play and have a good time with family. The money doesn't even matter ( we only play with nickels and dimes anyway). My mom hosted Thanksgiving this year. The house was so full of people. But the food was great and we all just sat around and talked. After everyone had digested a bit we played Pictionary. We played with some younger kids so I thought it would be a disaster but they actually did really well. After that we went to my grandma Reynolds' house and played more games and ate more food. I love spending time with my family. I am so glad that we are so close. I wouldn't have it any other way even if we are kinda crazy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun thanksgiving!