Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Braxtons Birthday

It was Braxtons Birthday on Sunday. I can't believe that he is 4. It's crazy. On Saturday we had party and went to Jumping Jacks with a few of his cousins and one of his friends. It was a blast but so hard to keep track of 6 kids. It was so busy, there were tons of kids there. After we played for a few hours we went to Dairy Queen and had some ice cream. On Sunday everyone in my family came over for dinner and Braxtons party. We had chicken because that's his favorite. Once again he was spoiled by everyone. My mom makes my kids cakes every year. She wants to make it a tradition they will remember with her. This year she asked Braxton what kind he wanted and he just said he wanted a red cake. (He is obsessed with the color red) We tried to show him some cute cakes like a monkey one and he didn't want them. So my mom went and bought a bunch of red candy and sprinkles to put on it. It turned out really cute. (I'll add pictures later. I have't put them on my computer yet.)

1 comments:

The Arnolds said...

Happy birthday Braxton! Wow I can't believe how fast he is growing up! I bet you had tons of fun on Sunday. Well talk to you later.