Monday, April 19, 2010

Golf!

One of the best things about this warm weather is golf courses opening up! I got into golf a few years ago and with the help of Joe it has turned into one of my favorite sports. I only had the chance to go a few times last year because of work, school, kids etc and just used some of Joe's old clubs but they were too heavy for me, so we finally decided to get my own set of clubs. We also decided to get Joe some new irons for his birthday. We both regret not learning to play sooner and since Braxton loves golf (he even loves to watch it) we got him some kids clubs. They are so cute and will be tons of fun.

We went to the driving range on Friday and Saturday and then were able to get our first round in on Sunday. It was sooo nice! The new clubs made a huge difference. I played so much better. Golf can be really frustrating though. You can hit really well on the range and in your mind think you can go pro haha and then hit the course and not get any good shots. Neither of us played great but still had a great time. We even got a little sunburn. Here is the only picture we took the whole day. I forgot about the camera til we were done.


0 comments: