Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend

I hate just sitting around on Saturdays so we are always looking for things to go do with the kids. This weekend we decided to take them to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was pretty fun. There were tons of people so it was hard to see the fish and you had to wait for a spot to open up in front of the tank to get a good look at them. Braxton loved it and Cadence just kept running around saying "fish, fish" it was funny. They had an area that you could pet stingrays but both of the kids were too scared to put their hands in the water. I was going to show Braxton that it was okay to touch them and tried to work my way up to pet them but no one would move and when I finally reached the front some redneck jerk got in front of me and then scared the stingray away so I just gave up and decided that I just wasn't supposed to pet one that day. All in all it was a pretty fun experience. I think if we go back it would be on a day that wasn't so busy. I forgot my camera so we have no pictures, sorry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your college you did, its SO cute!!