Monday, April 6, 2009

Anniversary

So last Thursday was our (me and Joe) one year anniversary. We didn't do anything on Thursday because we had the kids and decided Friday would be easier. We made reservations at The Melting Pot and we got all dressed up. It was really fun. If you haven't ever been to The Melting Pot I really recommend it. It's expensive but very worth it. It is a fondue restaurant and absolutely delicious. First you decide on a cheese and they bring you bread and veggies to dip in it. Then you decide on a flavor for the entrees. They bring you a plate full of raw meat which is kind of gross but you just boil the meat and veggies and it's really good. Dessert was worth the whole dinner. We had a dark chocolate with some peanut butter in it and they bring you a plate full of delicious goodies to dip in it. There were strawberries, bananas, rice crispy treats, brownies, marshmallows, cheesecake, and pound cake. Everything was great. It was a great night and we had a great time.
I can't believe we have been together for a year now. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him and my life it going really great. He supports me and helps me anyway he can and he treats my kids as if they were his. I can't wait to spend more years together just like this one.

7 comments:

Jess and Richard said...

That is so fun! I am so glad that you are so happy! You deserve it! I am glad that he treats you and your kids so well and that you have so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

thats so great! i am so happy for you!! You derserve someone just like him. He is one lucky guy. I will have to try out that resturant. I've always wanted to eat there.

The Arnolds said...

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! I am so glad that you found him, everyone deserves to be happy and be loved!

Jessica said...

I am very lucky to have her, there is no doubt about that!! :-)

Joe

Myka said...

Congrats Jessica!! I can tell you are thoroughly happy with your life! I'm very happy for you.

Jessica said...

Thanks guys! I really am lucky. He's the best. =)

Naysel said...

YAY